Among Us Mods Confusion GameMode
Views 3126 Downloads 1231 Rating 1 Comments 0 Author Verified User CheepYT
Confusion is a gamemode for the popular game Among Us.
Every player will have No Skin, No Hat, No Pet, the players color will be randomly selected and players will have a name of a color not corresponding to their actual color.
To play with this gamemode change the GameMode option to Confusion.
Here are some recommendations on how to play with this mod:
· Do not tell, who you are
· Do not use terms, such as "the name blue", or "the color yellow", or "green on the right side"
· Instead just say for example "Blue"
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Innersloth or any of their games. I am just creating interesting mods for a new experience. I do not recommend using public Among Us servers with this mod. This mod only works, if everyone has it installed. This mod only works with the newest steam version of Among Us. I have provided a server for friends to play on. This new server can be selected in the region selector.
Installation: To play this mod, BepInEx is required (see requirements).
1. Download the newest version of this mod.
2. Unpack the .zip-File and move the contents to your Among Us-Directory.
· To open this directory, right click Among Us in Steam. Go to manage, then browse local files.
The Source Code can be found here.
Base Mod and API (Install after mod)